Thursday, July 18, 2019

Curbside Recycling

If you would like to start recycling curbside and reside in a participating community, contact us for more information.

City of Mt Pleasant residents contact the City of Mt. Pleasant Department of Public Works at (989) 779-5401 or online.

Items collected curbside


  • Newspapers, Magazines, Catalogs
  • Boxboard, Cardboard, Brown bags
  • Office paper
  • Clear glass bottles/jars
  • Plastic bottles/jugs
  • Aluminum (foil, food/pie tray, beverage container)
  • Tin/steel (glass jar lid, empty aerosol can, food/beverage container)

Please see the Curbside Recycling Bin Guide