In an effort to deliver the highest level of public access and fairness to all parties we have created a public survey to better gauge our performance.
The Mission of the Isabella County Courts is to insure justice, thereby serving and protecting the public by:
- Providing access to fair, just, and understandable forums for the timely resolution of differences and disputes
- Applying and enforcing all laws in a timely and equitable manner; and
- Taking appropriate corrective, remedial, rehabilitative, and preventive actions and using appropriate progressive programs
The Vision of the Isabella County Courts will provide the highest quality of justice and justice system services to Isabella County communities by:
- Promoting cooperation among the courts, justice system, and other community agencies and services
- Initiating and implementing programs and policies designed to encourage ethical standards, enhance timely court performance and user accessibility
- Using progressive court management technologies
- Encouraging the use of appropriate dispute resolution mechanisms
- Continuously ascertaining, shaping, and responding to the needs and
expectations of court users and the community
Contact the Isabella County Trial Court at (989) 772-0911 ext 490 for further information.