At the Tuesday, October 19, 2021 Board of County Commissioners Meeting, fees and charges were adjusted. The changes will improve and streamline operations at the campground. These changes will go into effect for the 2022 season. The changes are as follows:
1. Campsite fees at Coldwater Lake Family Park and Herrick Recreation Area are now $25/per night for all visitors.
2. Cabin fees are now $45/per night for all visitors.
3. The price for an Annual Watercraft Permit is now $10.00 for all visitors.
4. Memorial Tribute Benches within the County Parks are now $500/per bench.
5. A Daily Permit for Disabled Veterans will be available at no charge by providing their Disabled Veteran ID card at the gatehouse when entering any County Park.
6. All Veterans will receive a free Daily Permit at the County Parks by showing their Veteran ID card to the Gate Attendant on the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day and Veterans Day.
Any questions regarding these changes, please contact the Isabella County Parks Main Office at 989.317.4083.