The Isabella County Board of Commissioners are accepting applications for appointments to the following Boards/Commissions:
The Isabella County JURY BOARD Application:
The Isabella County Board of Commissioners are accepting applications for appointments to the following Boards and Commissions:
- 1 opening on the Commission on Aging Advisory Board – (District 7 Representative), to complete a 3-year term ending 12/31/2024. This seat is now open to all Isabella County residents. Per the CAAB bylaws; if seat is vacant more than 30 days, the Board of Commissioners may appoint a citizen residing outside of said district.
- 1 opening on the Community Corrections Advisory Board – Communications Media Representative.
- 1 opening on the Construction Board of Appeals – Electrical Trade Representative, to complete a 2-year term ending 12/31/2024.
- 1 opening on the Department of Health and Human Services/Medical Care Facility Board for a 3-year term ending 10/31/2026.
- 4 openings on the Human Rights Committee, as At-Large Representatives, for a 3-year term ending 9/1/2026.
The Application for Appointments to Boards/Commissions can be downloaded by clicking on the document provided above. Applications will be accepted until Monday, July 24, 2023 by 4:30 p.m. Applications may be mailed to the Administration Office at 200 N. Main Street, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858 or emailed to email@example.com. Appointments to Boards/Commissions will be made at the Board of Commissioners meeting on August 1, 2023.
For questions, please call 989-317-4054.