EMERGENCY ONLINE APPLICATION FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE. (TEMPORARY TILL JULY 23RD, 2020)
The below information MUST be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AND LET US KNOW YOU EMAILED IT.
- Fill out the attached Affidavit For License To Marry and send along with the following:
- One of the parties must have an Isabella County Address.
- Email the Driver’s License or pictured ID required.
- Both over 18 years of age.
- Email copy of Birth Certificates of both parties
- If previously married, you need to email copy of Divorce Decree or Death Certificate of last spouse.
- Filing Fee of $20.00 you can send a check or pay via credit card over the phone.
- Once you apply for your license we have 3 days to get the license to you in the mail. The license is good for thirty days.
- If you are planning on being married in Isabella County, but live in a different state, the fee is $30.00.
- Once we email the affidavit back to you please review for any mistakes and sign the proof reading attestation letter that is emailed to you.
Fees & Application
- $20.00 marriage license filing fee
- $30.00 fee if both parties live in a different state
Request a Marriage Record
Isabella County marriage records are records of parties who were residents of Isabella County and made application for the license in Isabella County.
Fees & Application
- $15.00 for the first certified copy
- $5.00 for each additional copy of the same record purchased at the same time.
Request A Marriage Record Online
For your convenience, you can process online requests through an independent company that Isabella County Clerk has partnered with to provide you this service; VitalChek Network, Inc. VitalChek can be reached through their website; (www.vitalchek.com). An additional fee is charged by VitalChek for this service, and all major credit cards are accepted, including American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® or Visa®.
You can now order your Vital Record 24 hours a day. If you need a vital record from anywhere in the United States you can go to the Vital Chek site and order it. The web site will bring up a map of the United States, click on the state you will be requesting your record from and follow the order process. Vital Chek charges a service fee on top of the fee for your record.