Request a Concealed Weapons Permit
Concealed Weapons Permit packets may be obtained from the County Clerk’s Office.
Application must be executed in the presence of the County Clerk or a designated representative of the Clerk.
Applicant must present the following:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- MUST LIVE IN ISABELLA COUNTY NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Completed application.
- Valid MI Driver’s License or State ID.
- An original training certificate, which complies with 5j of 1927 PA372.
(The Clerk’s Office will photocopy the certificate.)
- You no longer need to bring a photo, we will utilize your picture ID or Michigan Driver’s license photo.
Fees & Application
- $100.00 1st time applicant, $115 renewal applicant
- The Sheriff’s Department will take your fingerprints after applying with the Clerk; the fingerprint fee is $15.00 payable to the Isabella County Sheriff’s Dept.
CLICK BELOW FOR THE APPLICATION
http://MSP – Concealed Pistol Application and Instructions – State of …www.michigan.gov › msp Mar 3, 2020 — Michigan State Police – Concealed pistol application kits are … (ATF) determined that the Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CPL) no longer … RI-012 (04/2019) Michigan State Police Page of 8 Authority …www.michigan.gov › msp › RI-012_FINAL_509512_7