Polling Locations / Voter Information
Prior to election day be sure you are registered to vote and where the polling location you are registered to vote is at.
Polling Locations are open from 7am – 8pm on Election Day
- Verify you are registered to vote / polling location
- Frequently Asked Questions – Voters Information
- Frequently Asked Questions– Elections and Voting Information
Absentee Ballot, Campaign Finance, Current & Past Elections, Registering to Vote, and more…
PRECINCT CONSOLIDATION FOR NOVEMBER 2ND, 2021 AS APPROVED BY THE ISABELLA COUNTY ELECTION COMMISSION
CITY OF MT. PLEASANT
- Precinct 1 & 2– City Hall, 320 W. Broadway
- Precinct 3 & 4– Pullen Elementary School, 251 S. Brown St.
- Precinct 5 & 6– Vowles Elementary School, 1560 Watson Rd.
- Chippewa Township 11084 E. Pickard, Mt. Pleasant
- Deerfield Township & Nottawa Township 3032 S. Winn Rd., Mt. Pleasant
- Denver Township 7016 E. Beal City Rd., Mt. Pleasant
- Fremont Township 2583 W. Blanchard Rd., Winn
- Isabella Township & Vernon Township 3929 E. Rosebush Rd., Rosebush
- Lincoln Township 8500 S. Crawford Rd., Shepherd
- Union Township #1 & #3 Union Township Hall 2010 S. Lincoln Rd., Mt. Pleasant
- Union Township #2 Jameson Hall 5142 Bud St. Mt. Pleasant
- Wise Township 10509 N. Loomis Rd. Clare
ISABELLA COUNTY BALLOTS
To vote in Michigan you must first register with your city, town, township, or county clerk or at one of the Secretary of State Offices located throughout the state.
You may also register by mail, click here for a registration form. If you move, please re-register with your local clerk’s office.
Absent voter ballots are available for all elections. You must register in person at the clerk’s office by 4:00 pm the day before the election. If mailing your request it must be received by the Saturday before the election.
Already registered to vote?
Michigan Voter Information Website
This Web site provides you with a vast assortment of information related to voter registration and election administration in Michigan.
With this tool you can:
- Determine if you are registered to vote
- Find your polling location
- Contact your local election official
- Learn to use your voting equipment
- Find answers to frequently asked questions
- View a sample ballot for your location.
For a list of candidates broken down by township or county position, please contact the Clerk’s Office at (989) 317-4070.
Absentee Voting Information
Absentee voter ballots are available for all elections. They provide voters with a convenient method for casting a ballot when they are unable to attend the polls on election day.