Isabella County Parks and Recreation have the following policies regarding reservations, camping and refunds. If you have any questions regarding these policies please contact the Parks Main Office at (989) 317-4083.
Isabella County Parks and Recreation Commission reserves the right to interpret and enforce park rules at its discretion. (Reference Park Rules & Ordinance)
- Reservations are taken for a minimum two (2) night stay, except holidays which require a minimum three (3) night stay.
- Reservations made 14 days or more prior to your stay, required payment is due within 10 days of making the reservation.
- Reservations made less than 14 days prior to your stay, required payment is due upon making the reservation.
- Only one (1) major camping unit is allowed per site. An additional small tent, no larger than 7×7 or 50 sq. ft. (2-3 people) is permitted.
- A site may be occupied by only one (1) family (no more than 6 people); or one (1) group (no more than 4 people).
- Campsites may only be registered to persons 18 years old and that person must be staying on the site.
- Check-Out: 1:00 p.m. Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
- Campsites #1 through #22 at Coldwater Lake Family Park may not be occupied for more than 14 days at a time. At the end of the 14 days, the camping unit must be taken off and moved to another site (other than 1-22) or removed from the park. No other sites have length of stay restrictions.
- Park Entrance Permit (PEP): A PEP for your vehicle is included with your reservation. Additional motor vehicles may enter with the purchase of a daily or annual pass.
- Cabin Key Deposit: A $10 deposit is refunded upon return of the cabin key.
Camping Refund Policy
All refunds are processed at Park Headquarters and are subject to the following conditions:
- If cancellation is received at least five (5) days prior to beginning of stay: Refund amount paid less $15 cancellation processing charge.
- If cancellation is received less than five (5) days prior to beginning of stay: Refund amount paid less $15 cancellation processing charge and one (1) night camping fee.
- Once occupied, a refund for a campsite (with an advanced reservation) will only be made for five (5) or more nights, less any minimum stay requirements. For less than five (5) nights, a credit towards future camping will be provided for each night cancelled, less minimum stay requirements (reservations only).
- Cancellation of all or portion of a campground visit may be made by mail, telephone or in person. Failure to notify of cancellation in a timely manner may result in partial or full forfeiture of camping fees paid.
- Refunds/credits for discounted rates (month) for sites occupied and vacated early are calculated in the following manner: 3. A cancellation fee of $50 is charged for each cancelled 30 consecutive night reservation up to March 31st. Cancellations made after this date and at least 30 days from the beginning of the stay will be charged the $50 fee plus half of the reservation charge. There are no refunds for cancellations after this time. The other stated camping policies also may apply.
- If desired, Campers may seek additional refund consideration by placing their request in writing.
Mail requests to: Isabella County Parks, 200 N. Main Street, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858.