Any reservation is subject to the following conditions:
- Pavilion Reservations can be made in advance after December 1st. Those who had a reserved pavilion in the current year may reserve a Pavilion in November for the following year (certain restrictions may apply).
- Reservations may be made by mail, in person or by telephone. Full payment of Pavilion Fee must be received within 10 days of making reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. Payment is due in full on the day the reservation is made when the reservation is made less than 14 days before the event.
- Pavilion Refunds will only be made if that pavilion is reserved by another group. A $15 administration fee will apply to all refunds.
- Early arrival at pavilion site (for food preparation-like a Pig Roast) must be pre-arranged with staff at the Main Parks Office.
- Pets are prohibited from buildings, picnic grounds, beach areas and playgrounds. This is strictly enforced!
- Visitor/Guest behavior and pavilion use is governed by the Park Rules Ordinance, which is posted throughout the park.
- Parking of all motor vehicles must be in designated parking lots.
- An Isabella County Park Entrance Permit (PEP) is required for entry into each park. Permits are available at all park gates. A tally deposit at $6 per vehicle may be paid prior to the event, if pre-approved by the Director. Daily Passes are $6 per vehicle and Annual Passes are available at $25 for residents and $35 for non-resident guests.
- Sports equipment is available upon request (volleyballs, horseshoes and tug-of-war rope).
- The sale (or distribution) of alcoholic beverages is prohibited! Individuals of legal age may consume reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages from their private supply. Kegs, Ponies, or any kind of bulk beer or liquor containers may not be brought into any Isabella County park. All beverages (alcoholic or otherwise) must be served in unbreakable containers.
- Amplified music, loudspeaker or public address system usage, without the written permission of the Director is unlawful!
- A Cleaning Deposit may be required for pavilion use as determined by the Director. The deposit must be received in accordance with the reservation payment information noted above in item #2. After the event, all, part or none of the Cleaning Deposit will be returned, based on the condition of the pavilion.